Previous posts in this discussion:
PostRetaliation for Skripal Poisoning? (Eugenio Battaglia, Italy, 03/13/18 8:34 am)
Oh, my goodness, after reading Istvan Simon's post of March 11th, I realized that the latest act from the terrible, abhorrent, reckless, ruthless, brazen criminal devil Putin goes against Good itself. I am terribly scared and I do not know where to safely hide.
Anyway, as my contribution I promise to re-read the publications of the great peacemaker Zbigniew Brzezinski (1928-2017).
A few consideration, however, can be made:
1) The culprit of the Skripal poisoning has not yet been found, much less indicted or convicted.
2) I have no liking for traitors, no matter what their nationality.
3) If I am not mistaken, when Mossad killed five Iranian scientists (see "Spies against Armageddon" by Dan Rirv and Yessi Melman), nobody in the West raised a fuss.
4) The CIA and US drones kill at will all around the world, without regard for civilians. We should also not forget the other useless wars which killed innocents. This was not two deaths, but hundreds of thousands or even more.
5) It seems that the Empire in order to function needs an enemy, and a devilish one of course.
Who knows, maybe Trump will be the saviour of Europe, as after his new customs wars, most of Europe (except UK and Poland?) may wake up and finally build a "New Europe" and reject its colonial status. This would include inviting the US troops to leave along with their nukes, which after all have been placed in Europe in violation of the Non-Proliferation Treaty.
JE comments: This is a classic "and you lynch African-Americans" response from Eugenio Battaglia, but Eugenio is correct that the Skripal case has not been solved. Still, the incident has the unmistakable Putin "signature"--so much that if you seek to murder a Russian person in the UK, wouldn't poison be the best method, to throw the authorities off your scent?
Istvan Simon has offered his suggestions for retaliation. Stay tuned.